Callingly natively connects with the Make (Integromat) no-code integration and automation platform so you can call back new inbound leads in minutes. Here's how it works.
Step 1: Create a Make scenario with Callingly.
1. Log into your Make account, navigate to the Scenarios screen, and click "Create a New Scenario".
2. Click the plus icon and select your form technology from the list. In this case, we've chosen Poptin. You form technology must have fields for phone number, first name, last name, and email.
3. Select a trigger that indicates when a new lead has arrived and follow the on-screen prompts to configure the connection. In the case of Poptin, we choose the New Lead trigger.
4. Add a second module, select Callingly from the list, and follow the on-screen prompts to authorize Callingly.
5. Select the "Make a Call" action from the list.
6. Follow the on-screen prompts to configure the connection.
Step 2: Activate and test your integration.
1. Slide the Scheduling toggle from OFF to ON to activate your connection.
2. Test your connection by completing the form on your website.
3. Within seconds, you should receive a slide-in notification in Callingly. See screenshot below. You should also receive a call to your telephone. When you answer the call, Callingly will ask you to press 1 to call back your new inbound lead.