Callingly natively integrates with your Keap (Infusionsoft) CRM so you can call back new inbound leads in minutes. Here's how it works.
Step 1: Create an Infusionsoft integration with Callingly.
1. In the Callingly dashboard go to the Integrations page and click the "Connect" button next to the Infusionsoft integration option.
2. Follow the on-screen prompt to choose your Keap application.
3. Now sit tight. The installation will take a few moments.
Step 2: Configure the integration settings.
1. Once the Infusionsoft integration is visible to you, click on the integration Settings button.
2. Configure the name and team routing options.
3. Designate tags to start a call (such as "Immediate Call") and copy it.
4. Designate tags that will identify whether or not the call was successful (such as "Called" and "Missed").
5. Hit save.
Step 3: Test your integration.
1. Choose a test lead in your Keap account and manually add the tag you copied to initiate a call from Callingly.
2. Within a few minutes, you should receive a slide-in notification in Callingly. See screenshot below. You should also receive a call to your telephone. When you answer the call, Callingly will ask you to press 1 to call back your new inbound lead.
3. After the call, Callingly will add the call recording to the activities feed of the contact record in Keap CRM. See screenshot below.