Callingly natively integrates with your Pipedrive CRM so you can call back new inbound leads in seconds. Here's how it works.
Step 1: Create a Pipedrive integration with Callingly.
1. In the Callingly dashboard go to the Integrations page and click the "Connect" button next to the Pipedrive integration option.
2. Follow the on-screen prompts to agree to terms of service.
3. Now sit tight. The installation will take a few moments.
Step 2: Configure the integration settings.
1. Once the Pipedrive integration is visible to you, click on the integration Settings button.
2. Configure the name, team routing, and call and owner syncing options.
3. Identify the deal pipeline stage that you’d like to use to trigger calls from Callingly. For example, if web form completions are added to the “Web Form” pipeline in the “Lead In” stage, then select “Web Form | Lead In” from the dropdown.
4. Map the relevant fields.
5. Hit save.
Step 3: Test your integration.
1. Choose a test lead in your Pipedrive account and manually add a new deal to the relevant pipeline stage (for example, Web Form | Lead In).
2. You should receive a slide-in notification in Callingly. See screenshot below. You should also receive a call to your telephone. When you answer the call, Callingly will ask you to press 1 to call back your new inbound lead.
3. After the call, Callingly will add the call recording to the activities feed of the contact record in Pipedrive CRM. See screenshot below.