Callingly natively integrates with your Zoho CRM so you can call back new inbound leads in seconds. Here's how it works.
Step 1: Create a Zoho integration with Callingly.
1. In the Callingly dashboard go to the Integrations page and click the "Connect" button next to the Zoho integration option.
2. Follow the on-screen prompts to agree to terms of service and authorize the integration for all users.
3. Now sit tight. The installation will take a few moments.
Step 2: Set up your Zoho tag.
1. Once the Zoho integration is visible to you, click on the integration Settings button.
2. Designate a tag such as “Callingly - Start Call” and copy it. Then hit save.
3. From the Zoho Leads page, select Manage Tags from the Actions dropdown.
4. Click New Tag and paste the tag you copied from Callingly.
5. Add this tag to any Zoho web forms or other automations you use to add new inbound leads to your Zoho CRM.
Step 3: Test your tag setup.
1. Choose a test lead in your Zoho account and manually add the tag to initiate a call from Callingly.
2. You should receive a slide-in notification in Callingly. See screenshot below. You should also receive a call to your telephone. When you answer the call, Callingly will ask you to press 1 to call back your new inbound lead.
3. After the call, Callingly will add the call recording to the notes section of the contact record in Zoho CRM. See screenshot below.