What is Callingly?
Callingly is a sales accelerator that speeds up the reaction time of your sales team and increases your conversion rate automatically.
Why is response speed so important?
We all realize that the faster your sales team can call a new lead, the better your results will be. But we tend to underestimate just how large of an impact response speed makes.
In fact, industry research shows that 78% of customers buy from the first company to call them back. And sales conversions are 391% higher when potential customers are contacted within the first minute.
How Callingly Works - Step By Step
- A new lead comes in to your CRM or Landing Page.
- Callingly calls your sales team based on their schedules and the routing rules you set up until it reaches an available agent.
- The agent picks up the phone and hears the lead's details in the whispertext and presses 1 to accept.
- Callingly automatically dials the lead and connects your agent.
- After the call, the agent hears a menu where they can enter in the result of the call.
- The resulting information and call recording are synced back to your CRM.
To get started using Callingly, you only need to do 3 things:
- Add in your agents and set their schedules
- Put the agents into Teams and customize the call settings
- Setup an integration with your CRM or landing page to start the calls
Step 1: Set up your Agents & Schedules
You can add and manage all your agents and their schedules on the Agents page.
To add a new Agent, simply click on New Agent and enter their name and phone number.
If you want the agent to be able to login to Callingly, see their leads and listen to call recordings click on Create Login and enter in an email address for the agent. They will receive a welcome email with a link to set their password.
Each agent in Callingly has their own schedule for when they are available to take calls. To edit the schedule for an agent, you can click on Schedule.
You can enable and disable specific days of the week, set an agent to be on-call All Day or during specific periods of time. You can also have more than one on-call period for an agent during the day, for example if you'd like to have hours in the morning and then again in the afternoon.
Finally, each agent can be set to their own Timezone so that when they login call times will appear in their local time.
Step 2: Set up your Teams and Settings
You can manage your teams and calls settings on the Teams page.
To create a new team, simply click on New Team.
The first step to setting up your team is selecting the agents that will be a part of it and the call routing type. Simultaneous routing will ring the phone of all your available team members at the same time, with the first one to pick up receiving the lead. Round robin will call them one at a time until one picks up.
All of the call settings are also configured per-team. These include:
- Call recording - on or off
- Whispertext - the message your agents will hear when they pick up the phone
- Call delay - how long to wait after a lead comes in before starting a call
- Retry Agents - how many times and at what intervals to retry calling your agents if they do not pick up
- Retry Leads - how many times and at what intervals to retry calling your leads if they do not pick up
- Reschedule Calls If Team Offline - if turned on, Callingly will schedule a call with any leads that come in after hours for first thing in the morning
- and more...
Once you have your team created and configured, you're ready for the final step.
Step 3: Set up an Integration to start calls
To finish your setup and get started using Callingly you now just need to add an Integration with a lead source. Whenever a new lead will come in, Callingly will start making phone calls.
All your integrations are setup and configured on the Integrations page.
We support many integrations, with more being added every month. If you need help with getting a specific integration to work, you can find help articles for each one on our Integrations Help Page.
Each integration sends calls to a Team that you select. You are able to mix-and-match lead sources and the teams that take them, with the rules fully under your control.
For one-way integrations such as landing pages and webhooks, Callingly will just initiate calls when a new lead comes in. But for two-way integrations with CRMs such as Active Campaign and HubSpot, Callingly will also sync the call data and recording back to the CRM after the call is complete.
And, of course, we support more than 1,000+ different integrations through Zapier.
That's it! You're ready to make calls!
After you have your agents, teams and integrations set up, all you have to do is wait for your phone to ring and speak to your leads.
If you need any help with getting started or setting things up, please contact us anytime.